Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning
CLEANING DIRTY VENETIAN BLINDS IS OUR SPECIALITY!
We take your dirty blinds down, clean them, and refit them.
While we take every precaution to minimize the risk of damaging your blinds during cleaning, BlindCleaningLondon cannot be held responsible for damage that occurs during the cleaning process due to pre-existing damage, including but not limited to the examples provided.
Very dirty old blinds, or poor quality blinds, do carry a risk of the paint lifting during the ultrasonic cleaning process.
We clean Wooden Blinds by hand as they cannot be immersed into water.
Although ultrasonic cleaning is a safe and gentle process, older blinds that have been weakened by non-visible damage caused by the sun or damp may not stand up well to being cleaned.
Ultrasonic cleaning is extremely effective at cleaning your blinds, and will remove soot and nicotine stains, but it does not remove permanent dye staining.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The price depends on the size of the blinds, how many you have, how difficult to reach and distance we need to travel.
In almost all cases, it’s much cheaper than the cost of new blinds, and the results are spectacular!
The more blinds you have, the cheaper it will be per unit.
Call us now on 020 7470 9222 for a free, no-obligation quote.
- We are based in Battersea, South London.
- Most of the work we do is in the City, South & Central London, and Canary Wharf.
- We carry out work anywhere within the M25 Ring.
- You are also welcome to drop your blinds off at our workshop for cleaning, just give us a call on 020 7470 9222 to arrange a time that suits you.
- No job is too big or too small. We can do small domestic jobs or take on office blocks with hundreds of blinds. For really big jobs we might even be able to bring our equipment on-site if there is a water supply and room to dry the cleaned blinds.
We aim for a 48 to 72 hour turnaround, although during very busy times or larger jobs will reasonably take a bit longer.
Call 020 7470 9222 now for a current estimate.
- Ultrasound is quite simply the best method for cleaning blinds. Ultrasonic waves generate millions of microscopic bubbles that clean into areas that could not otherwise be reached, meaning the blind mechanism, all the little nooks and crannies, as well as cords, wands, ladders and chains.
- Yes. We clean Wooden Blinds by hand as they are not suitable for immersion into water.
- No, Roman Blinds can’t be ultrasonically cleaned. We recommend you take them to a good dry cleaner.
- We specialise in Venetian Blind Cleaning, however we can also clean Roller Blinds and Vertical Blinds.
Please contact us if you would like further information.
- Yes we are fully insured, and CHAS accredited to comply with all Health & Safety regulations.
Please read the Disclaimer for important information.
Are you ready to find out how we can help?
DROP US A LINE TODAY!
Contact us now for a quote.
We won’t be beaten on price!